Anil Kapoor Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Girlfriend, Biography, Family & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anil Kapoor
|Real Name||Anil Kapoor|
|Famous Role||Dr. Baldev Chaddha in Vicky Donor (2012)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 41 Inches
- Waist: 35 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Weight||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Hair Color||Salt & Pepper|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Age (as in 2016)||60 Years|
|Birth Place||Itwara, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Date of Birth||20 February 1956|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Itwara, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|College||National School of Drama, New Delhi, India|
|Controversies||• Despite having a married life with his second wife Arunita, he was in touch with his first wife and when Arunita came to know about this, she left him.|
|Debut||Film Debut: Mandi (1983)
TV Debut: Khari-Khari
|Family||Father- Madanlal Kapoor (Owner of Travelling Parsi Theatre Company)
Mother- Kamal Shabnam Kapoor (Poet & Teacher)
Brother- Ranjit Kapoor (Screenwriter & Director)
Nikhil Kapoor (Lyricist & Writer)
Sister- Seema Kapoor (Actress)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Arunita (TV Host)
|Wife||Anupama (Divorced/Remarried in 2008)
|Children||Daughter- Aradhita Kapoor
Son- Maahir Kapoor, Kavam Kapoor, Evaan Kapoor
- Can Anil Kapoor smoke? : No (Cease)
- Can Anil Kapoor beverage alcohol? : Yes
- Anil was born into a Punjabi family of movie producers, who Comparable to India in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- His family was able to Reside at Raj Kapoor’s garage when they First transferred to Mumbai. Afterwards, they changed into the ‘chawl’ region of Mumbai.
- Until the age of 13, he never wore shoes and used to conduct And play bare toes.
- His dad was a renowned film producer who previously employed To function as Shammi Kapoor’s Secretary.
- He also failed the written examination of Pune Film Institute. Anil Kapoor in younger times
- Although he made his Bollywood debut with a supporting role From the movie ‘Hamare Tumhare’ (1979), his work was recognized with Yash Chopra’s ‘Mashaal’ (1984).
- His 1985 movie ‘Meri Jung’ was the turning point of his career. It had been Javed Akhtar who noticed his ability and advocated his name to manager Ramesh Sippy for its movie ‘Shatranj’, where Anil played with the role which was previously given to Javed Jaffrey. Afterwards, the name of this movie was renamed to ‘Meri Jung’ with Anil from the lead character, in place of Amitabh Bachchan, along with the rest his history.
- He’d sung the title song of this movie ‘Chameli Ki Shaadi’ (1986).
- Amitabh Bachchan has been the primary choice for the part of Mr. India from the movie ‘Mr. India’ (1987), which later went to Anil.
- His super-hit cult movie ‘Tezaab’ (1988) was initially Supposed to become a political play with Aamir Khan and Nana Patekar in the lead characters, but afterwards the manager, N Chandra, shelved the movie and began a new movie with Anil Kapoor using a new narrative.
- Anil was originally signed for Rishi Kapoor’s function in ‘Chandni’ (1989) however he selected out.
- Though He’s known for his trademark ‘moustache’, he Shaved-off his moustache, because of his role in movies including ‘Lamhe’ (1991), ‘Jhooth Bole Kauwa Kaate’ (1998), also ‘Salaam-E-Ishq’ (2007). Anil Kapoor clean-shaven appear in Lamhe
- He’s won the prestigious National Award twice, for ‘Pukar’ (2001), also ‘Gandhi, My Father’ (2008).
- He’s well known for his trademark phrase ‘Jhakaas’! Anil Kapoor Jhakaas!
- He believes his positive character behind his great Wellbeing And body.
- Because of his contribution to Cinema, Anil Kapoor was honoured Using a Wax Statue in Madame Tussauds in Singapore. Anil Kapoor wax statue in Madame Tussauds
- He’s a non-vegetarian but his wife is a vegetarian.
- His spouse is a Jewellery designer also has a business with A series of gyms.
- He was able to smoke before, but following his daughter, Sonam Kapoor, entered Bollywood, he stopped smoking because he’d promised Sonam that he Will stop smoking when she’ll begin her acting career.