Arvind Kejriwal Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arvind Kejriwal
|Real Name||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Political Journey||• In November 2012, he formally launched the Aam Aadmi Party.
• In 2013, he decided to contest Delhi Assembly Elections against Sheila Dikshit.
• In the 2013 Delhi Assembly Elections, he defeated Sheila Dikshit fro the New Delhi constituency by a margin of 25,864 votes.
• On 28 December 2013, he became the Chief Minister of Delhi.
• On 25 March 2014, he declared to contest Lok Sabha election against Narendra Modi from the Varanasi constituency and lost by a margin of around 370000 votes.
• On 14 February 2015, he became the Chief Minister of Delhi for the second time with a huge majority of 67 out of 70 seats.
|Political Party||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Age (as in 2017)||49 Years|
|Date of Birth||16 August 1968|
|Birth Place||Siwani, Bhiwani district, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Siwani, Bhiwani district, Haryana, India|
|Family||Father- Gobind Ram Kejriwal (Electrical Engineer)
Mother- Gita Devi
Brother- Manoj (younger)- Software Engineer in IBM, Pune
Sister- Ranjana (younger)- doctor in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Haridwar
|Hobbies||Reading, Doing Yoga and Vipasana|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduated in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur|
|College||Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur, West Bengal|
|School||Campus School, Hisar, Haryana, India
Christian missionary Holy Child School, Sonipat, Haryana, India
|Debut||In November 2012, when he formally launched the Aam Aadmi Party|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Sunita Kejriwal (IRS officer)- Married in 1995|
|Net Worth (approx.)||80 Lakh INRs|
- Does Arvind Kejriwal Smoke?: No
- Does Arvind Kejriwal Drink Alcohol?: No
- He met his better half Sunita amid their Civil Services Training in Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
- He is an unadulterated veggie lover man and takes after Vipassana.
- He is a mechanical building (moved on from IIT, Kharagpur)
- He cleared Civil Services exam in a solitary endeavor.
- He was constantly associated with disposing of social issues, He has likewise worked with Mother Teresa.
- Amid his school days in Kharagpur, Arvind used to go to ghettos to show kids who couldn’t bear to examine. As told by his schoolmates in a meeting, Arvind used to go to ghettos for showing children and used to do social administration when they (his cohorts) used to make the most of their occasions by watching films, playing and so forth.
- He was the individual in view of whom RTI Delhi came into act. In 2006, Arvind Kejriwal was granted Ramon Magsaysay Award for playing an exceptionally valuable hand to establish RTI Act.
- He gave Magsaysay grant cash to a NGO.
- In 2006, he surrendered from income administration to dedicate his full time in social administrations.
- Amid the days when he used to function as an IRS officer, he declined to have a peon, cleaned his table himself.
- He never praises his birthday
- In 2011, He alongside Anna Hazare and group did India Against debasement (IAC) development in Ramlila Maidan, Delhi to pass Jan Lokpal Bill which was flopped because of political strategies of Congress, BJP and other political gatherings.
- After disappointment of the development, Arvind Kejriwal and numerous other IAC colleagues chose to make a political gathering to battle against defilement in India. In spite of the fact that Anna Hazare, Kiran Bedi and numerous other IAC colleagues were against going into political framework.
- On 26, November 2012, Aam Aadmi Party was propelled.
- He vanquished previous 3 term Delhi CM Sheila Dixit by 25,864 votes in Delhi Assembly Election, 2013
- He has a propensity for checking every last report, record, every single line of archives, stamping primary lines with marker and ensuring that everything is right. His Colleagues say that he cross checked the Jan Lokpal Bill around 100 times.
- He was the fundamental individual from the group who made Jan Lokpal Bill.
- He never loses his temper. As indicated by his Colleagues, at whatever point he is furious, he inclines toward not to converse with anybody for quite a while.
- He has no defilement accusations till now (back since he was an IRS officer to ex Delhi’s Chief Minister)