Asin Height, Weight, Age, husband, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Asin
|Nickname||Queen of Kollywood|
|Full Name||Asin Thottumkal
|Physical Stats & More|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-32|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Date of Birth||26 October 1985|
|Birth Place||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Family||Father- Joseph Thottumkal (Ex-CBI officer, Businesses)
Asin with her father
Mother- Seline Thottumkal (Surgeon)
Asin chilhood photo with her mother
|Address||A farmhouse in Mehrauli, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
|College||St. Teresa's College, Kochi|
|School||Navy Children School, Kochi
St. Teresa's School, Kochi
|Hometown||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Debut||ilm: Narendran Makan Jayakanthan Vaka (2001, Malayalam)
Asin - Narendran Makan Jayakanthan Vaka
Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi (2003, Telugu)
Asin - Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi
M. Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi (2004, Tamil)
Asin - M. Kumaran SO Mahalakshmi
Ghajini (2008, Bollywood)
|Controversies||• There were rumours that Asin and Salman Khan were so friendly at a time that they used to share expensive gifts on a frequent basis, and Salman helped her to get a flat in Mumbai.
• She was allegedly groped by a fan at a conference. Though she said that the image was morphed, the image went viral on the internet.
|Favourite Food||Kerala Style Prawn Rice, Appam|
|Favourite Poet||William Shakespeare|
|Favourite Films||Malayalam- Kizhakkunarum Pakshi
Hollywood- The Sound of Music
|Favourite Perfume||Very Irresistible by Givenchy|
|Favourite Cafe||Cafe Bubble in Hotel Taj, Kochi|
|Favourite Destination||Vagamon in Kerala|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Red|
|Favourite Singers||Arlissa, Keke Wyatt, Sofi Green, Maxwell, Sade, Eminem, Bon Jovi|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rahul Sharma (Businessman, Co-founder Micromax|
|Husband/Spouse||Rahul Sharma (Businessman, Co-founder Micromax)|
|Marriage Date||23 January 2016|
Daughter- 1 (born in 2017)
|Car Collection||Audi Q7|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 40 crore|
- Can Asin smoke? : No
- Can Asin beverage alcohol? : No
- Asin was born to some MalayaliSyro-Malabar Catholic family.
- She was originally named “Mary” following her paternal Grandma, but her dad named her Asin.
- The name “Asin” comes in the amalgamation of 2 words From two languages, ” she states, ‘a’ way ‘reverse of’ in Sanskrit and ‘sin’ is obtained out of English, which left her name ‘Asin’, meaning ‘contrary to sin’.
- She began learning Bharatnatyam in the tender age of 3. She’s also a great Kathakali and folk warrior. Asin youth photo
- Throughout her education, she was great at both research and Extracurricular pursuits.
- She scored over 90 percent in 10th standard board examinations.
- Asin used to examine Shakespeare in a Really young age, also Though her parents didn’t approve of her studying these complex works at this young age.
- She’s fluent in French and even topped her Nation in French when studying at 12th standard.
- She began modelling at Age 14, and from that time She began getting movie offers, but she was not interested in doing movies at that moment.
- Her very first ad was for BPL Mobile.
- Although she wanted to visit Delhi to prepare for the Civil War Service evaluation, throughout her 12th regular, her movie career kicked-off with all the Malayalam movie, ‘NarendranMakanJayakanthanVaka’ (2001), reverse KunchackoBoban.Asin – NarendranMakanJayakanthanVaka 1
- She hates to be predicted with puppy or nicknames.
- Asin suffers from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), Which urges her to do things such as washing her hands repeatedly, checking lock more than once.
- She does not eat her food before her taken becomes finished.
- She’s fluent in seven languages — Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, English and French.
- She’s a voracious reader, she reads Lots of fiction and Includes a massive library in the home.
- She’s the first South Indian actress to use equally Aamir Khan and Salman Khan.
- Her husband is 10 years older than her.