Axar Patel Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Axar Patel
|Real Name||Akshar Rajeshbhai Patel|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Jersey Number||#20 (India)
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Domestic/State Team||Gujarat, Kings XI Punjab, Mumbai Indians|
|International Debut||ODI- 15 June 2014 against Bangladesh at Dhaka
T20 - 17 July 2015 against Zimbabwe at Harare
|Career Turning Point||His impressive performance for Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2014, after which he earned a place in the Indian ODI squad.|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||He was named the BCCI Under-19 cricketer of the year for the 2012-13 domestic season|
|Age (as in 2017)||23 Years|
|Date of Birth||20 January 1994|
|Birth Place||Anand, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Family||Father- Rajesh Patel
Mother- Pritiben Patel
Brother- Sanship Patel (Elder)
Sister- Shivangi Patel (Elder)
|Hometown||Nadiad, Gujarat, India|
|Educational Qualification||Engineering Dropout|
|College||Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, Gujarat|
|Coach/Mentor||Dinesh Nanavati, V Venkatram, Mukund Parmar|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Favorite Singer||Yo Yo Honey Singh|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Yuvraj Singh
Bowler: Harbhajan Singh
|Girls, Family & More|
|Salary (as in 2017)||RETAINER FEE: 55 lakh (INR)
TEST FEE: 18 lakh (INR)
ODI FEE: 10 lakh (INR)
T20 FEE: 8 lakh (INR)
- Does Axar Patel smoke?: Not Known
- Does Axar Patel drink liquor?: Not Known
- Axar never needed to be a cricketer, rather, he needed to be a mechanical designer.
- When he was 15 years of age, his companion DhirenKansara first saw his cricketing ability and recommended him to play a between school competition.
- His initially name’s spelling was “Akshar”, but since of is school foremost’s slip-up he spelt it as “Axar” in the school leaving endorsement, and from that point forward he has been utilizing this name.
- As he wasn’t sufficiently solid toward the start of his cricketing profession, he father was somewhat stressed over how he will adapt up to the physical request of the diversion. Along these lines, his dad enlisted him in a rec center.
- He began playing cricket as a batsman, however later, turned into a bowler to expand his opportunity to play for India.
- In 2010, he met with a mischance soon after he was chosen for the Gujarat U-19 group. He harmed his leg at home amid the Diwali break, after which he was precluded for the whole season. Amid this period, he thought to stop cricket, however his grandma’s will to see him playing on TV motivated him to make a rebound.
- In his presentation Ranji Trophy period of 2012, he played just a single match, however he had an extraordinary 2013-14 Ranji Trophy season as he was among the most steady players for Gujarat as he made 369 keeps running at a normal of 46.12 and took 29 wickets at an economy rate of 23.58 of every 7 matches.
- He was granted “BCCI Under-19 cricketer of the Year” in 2014.
- He didn’t find the opportunity to play even a solitary diversion in his introduction IPL season (IPL-6, 2013), however did not get an amusement, but rather his achievement in the 2013 Ranji Trophy season earned him a spot in the Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) squad. He had a remarkable season with his introduction season with Kings XI Punjab (IPL-7, 2014) as he took 16 wickets at an economy rate of 6.22.
- He was granted “Developing Player of the Tournament” in IPL7.