Brad Pitt Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brad Pitt
|Real Name||William Bradley "Brad" Pitt|
|Profession||Actor and Film Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements|| - Chest: 43 Inches
- Waist: 33 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5â 11â
|Weight (approx.)|| in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Age (as in 2016)||53 Years|
|Date of Birth||18 December 1963|
|Birth Place||Shawnee, Oklahoma|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Religion||Oscillates between Agnosticism and Atheism|
|Family||Father- William Alvin Pitt (A truck company owner)
Mother- Jane Etta Pitt (School Counselor)
Brad Pitt with his parents
Brothers- Doug Pitt
Brad Pitt with his brother Doug Pitt
Sisters- Julie Pitt Neal
|Hobbies||Interior designing, architecture, Collecting functional metal art pieces, music|
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|School||Kickapoo High School, Springfield, Missouri|
|College||University of Missouri|
|Ethnicity||English (mostly), along with small amounts of Scottish, remote Dutch, German, Welsh, Irish and French|
|Fan Mail Address||Brad Pitt
Brillstein Entertainment Partners
9150 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
|Favourite Movie||Planet of the Apes, One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest|
|Favourite Color||Blue, Black|
|Favourite Food||Toaster Strudel, Strawberry Twizzlers, Pizzas, Frosted Flakes|
|Favourite Book||All by Cormac McCarthy|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Robin Givens (1986-1987)
Brad Pitt with Robin Givens
Shalane McCall (1987)
Brad Pitt with Shalane McCall
Jill Schoelen (1988-1989)
Brad Pitt with Jill Schoelen
Brad Pitt with Sinitta
Christina Applegate (1988-1989)
Brad Pitt with Christina Applegate
Elizabeth Daily (1989)
Brad Pitt with Elizabeth Daily
Juliette Lewis (1989-1993)
Brad Pitt with Juliette Lewis
Geena Davis (1991)
Bard Pitt with Geena Davis
Julia Ormond (1993)
Brad Pitt with Julia Ormond
Jitka Pohlodek (1993)
Brad Pitt with Jitka Pohlodek
Thandie Newton (1994-1995)
Brad Pitt with Thandie Newton
Gwyneth Paltrow (1994-1997)
Brad Pitt with Gwyneth Paltrow
Claire Forlani (1998)
Brad Pitt with Calire Forlani
Jennifer Aniston (1998-2005)
Brad Pitt with Jennifer Aniston
Angelina Jolie (2005-2014)
|Wife/Spouse||Jennifer Aniston (married 2000-2005)
Brad Pitt with Jennifer Aniston
Angelina Jolie (married 2014-Present)
|Children||Daughter- Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt (actress), Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt, Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt (actress),
Son- Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt (actor), Knox Leon Jolie-Pitt
|Current Relationship Status||Married to Angelina Jolie|
|Bikes Collection||Ducati Monster 696,
Yamaha YZF R6,
Ducati Desmosedici RR,
Harley Davidson -- Rocker C,
|Cars Collection||BMW Hydrogen 7,
Chevy Camaro SS,
Lexus LS 460 F Sport,
|Net Worth||$250 million|
- Can Brad Pitt smoke? : Yes (stop while filming “Troy”)
- Can Brad Pitt beverage alcohol? : Yes
- In his youth he wanted to become a rock-star instead of A celebrity.
- He began smoking while he was in 6th grade.
- He had been born in Oklahoma but has been increased in Springfield Missouri, that he predicted as “Mark Twain Country”.
- Back in 1982, he had been voted as the best dressed in his college.
- After high school, he attended the University of Missouri But abandoned it before fourteen days of the conclusion of his alliance and went to Los Angeles to find career in movies.
- In Los Angeles, he took acting lessons and did odd jobs.
- Back in Los Angeles, his first acting coach was Roy London.
- His first task was at “el Pollo Loco”, a series of Mexican Restaurants, where he needed to wear a chicken suit.
- Brad Pitt was prohibited by China for emerging in a 1997 Film “Seven Years in Tibet”.
- After his arm was broken while filming “Seven”, his harm Was added into the script.
- Brad Pitt made his first Oscar nomination in 1995 for The film “12 Monkeys”.
- He supported John Kerry in 2004 US Presidential Election.
- He leads to the “One Campaign”, a company Which aimed at fighting poverty and AIDS in the developing world.
- In 2005, he narrated the public television series “Rx for Survival”, which discusses current worldwide health problems.
- To help humanitarian causes around the world, Brad and Jolie established a charitable organization, the “Jolie-Pitt Foundation”, in September 2006.
- In a meeting in 2006, he stated He would marry only When the same-sex union will be legalized in the nation.
- In 2006, Jolie asked a California Judge to alter the Children’s surnames from Jolie to Jolie-Pitt, which she had been allowed.
- Back in 1995, People’s given him using the label “Sexist Man Alive” that he won again in 2000.
- Media gave the name “Brangelina congestion” into the couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s relationship.
- When Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie fle into Namibia to give Birth of their daughter “Shiloh”, press described it as “the most likely baby since Jesus Christ”.
- In 2005, he starred in a Heineken commercial.
- As a manufacturer, Brad Pitt won an Oscar for its 2013 film “12 Years a Slave”.