Dimple Yadav Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dimple Yadav
|Real Name||Dimple Yadav|
|Political Journey||• In 2009, unsuccessfully contested the by-election of Lok Sabha from Firozabad Constituency.
• In 2012, she was elected Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Constituency.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Age (as in 2017)||39 Years|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1978|
|Birth Place||Almora, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Family||Father- RC Singh Rawat (Ex. Colonel Indian Army)
Mother- Champa Rawat
Brother- Not Known
Sisters- Not Known
|Address||5 Vikramaditya Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|College||University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Reading, Painting|
|Debut||In the 2009 Lok Sabha By-Elections, when she contested unsuccessfully from Firozabad Constituency against Raj Babbar.|
|Controversies||She was charged in a disproportionate asset case along with her family members, prior to her entry into the politics.|
|Favourite Politician||Ram Manohar Lohia|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||24 November 1999|
|Husband||Akhilesh Yadav, Indian Politician|
|Children||Son- Arjun Yadav
Daughters- Aditi Yadav, Tina Yadav
|Net Worth (approx.)||15 crore INR (as in 2014)|
- Dimples Yadav smoke?: Not Known
- Dimples Yadav drink liquor?: Not Known
- She was conceived in the Almora region of Uttarakhand.
- Dimple was taught in Bhatinda, Pune and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- At introduce, her folks live in Kashipur, Uttarakhand.
- She finished her graduation in trade from the University of Lucknow.
- Dimple was 21 years of age when she tied bunch with Akhilesh Yadav.
- Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan were some of visitors at her wedding.
- She is girl in-law of Mulayam Singh Yadav-Suprimo of Samajwadi Party. Dimple Yadav with Mulayam Singh Yadav
- In 2009, she challenged unsuccessfully against Raj Babbar in the Lok-Sabha by-decision.
- In 2012, she was chosen Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Constituency in Lok Sabha by-decision and turned into the main ladies from Uttar Pradesh to be chosen unopposed.