Jay Z Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jay Z
|Nick Name||S-dot, Young Hov, Jazzy (or Jay-Z), Hova, Jigga, J-Hova, Jiggaman, Iceberg Slim, Lucky Lefty, Joe Camel, Hov|
|Real Name||Shawn Corey Carter
|Famous For|| Reasonable Doubt (1996),
The Blueprint (2001)
The Black Album (2003)
|Profession||Rapper song writer investor entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 36 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Weight (approx.)|| in Kilograms- 83 kg
in Pounds- 183 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in Feet Inches- 6' 2"
|Age (as in 2016)||47 Years|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1969
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Religion||Non-denominational monotheistic (Does not believe in any religion but does believe in God)|
|Hometown||Bedford-Stuyvesant area, Brooklyn|
|Family||Father- Adness Reeves
Mother- Gloria Carter
Jay Z with his mother
Brother- Eric Carter
Jay Z with his brother Eric Carter
Sister- Andrea (Corrections officer at Rikers Island)
Sister- Michelle Carter
|Fan Mail Address||Jay-Z
The 40/40 Club
6 W 25th Street
New York, NY 10010-2703
|School||Eli Whitney High School, Brooklyn|
|Education Qualification||High School drop out|
|Debut||Reasonable Doubt (1996)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Listening and Writing Music, Art, Philanthropy|
|Favorite Movie||Godfather 2|
|Favorite Books||The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav, The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield, and The Odyssey by Homer|
|Favorite Food||Pasta, Cereal|
|Favorite Song||"Respect" by Aretha Franklin, "I can't get no satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones, "Imagine" by John Lennon, "Like a Rolling Stone" by The Rolling Stones|
|Favorite Album||Reasonable Doubt|
|Favorite Drink||Aemand de Brignac Champagne|
|Favorite Rappers||Kool G Rap, Eminem|
|Major Controversies||• Jay Z and Beyonce were sued for using a Hungarian artist's voice in their song "Drunk in love".
• His business Tidal has been sued by "The American Dollar" artists Richard Cupolo and John Emanuele for not paying full royalties to them.
• He was sued for using Hamdi’s 1957 hit ‘Khosara Khosara’ song in creating ‘Big Pimpin.'
|Favorite Cigar||Montecristos, Cohiba Comador Cigar|
|Favorite Perfume||Gold Jay Z|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Beyoncé Knowles (m. 2008)|
Blu Cantrell and Jay Z
Aliyah and Jay Z cuddling back in time
Jay Z and Rosario Dawson
Marie “Free” Wright
Cathy Michelle White
|Children||Blue Ivy Carter|
|Net Worth||US$800 million (2016)|
|Plane||Bombardier Challenger 850 ($40 million)|
|Car||Maybach Exelero, Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, Pagani Zonda, Rolls Royce Phantom, Ferrari F430 Spider, Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet|
|House||Tribeca apartment ( $6.85 million)
Trump World Tower apartment (Rent - $65000 a month)
Indian Creek village ($9,300,000)
- Can Jay Z smoke ? : Yes
- Can Jay Z beverage alcohol? : Yes
- Jay Z has obtained 21 Grammy Awards because of their songs Also As for different classes.
- He’s an affluent entrepreneur also owns the New York Sports pub 40/40 Club and will be your co-creator for its clothes line Rocawear (Annual earnings — $700 million). He also is the creator of Roc Nation and co-founder of all Roc-A-Fella records. Runs a site by the name of Life+Times.
- Jay Z was increased by one mother; he fulfilled with his dad After 33 decades and forgave him.
- He shot his elder brother at the shoulder for stealing Jay Z’s jewellery.
- Jay Z and Busta Rhymes moved to the Exact Same school and also Did a rap battle from the cafeteria.
- He’s close friends with Barrack Obama however he never needs For a politician.
- He pledged $1 million to the American Red Cross following the hurricane Katrina.
- In 2009, Jay Z and his spouse Beyonce were named the maximum Powerful few in the world, using a joint income of $162 million.
- Jay Z Doesn’t write down his lyrics everywhere, he generates Them only in his mind.
- His name Jay Z is motivated by his old nickname Jazzy.
- His song ‘Show Me What You Got’ was leaked online along with the FBI was probed to look after the topic.
- Jay Z marketed CDs from the car before he set his own Record tag with Damon Dash and Kareem Biggs.
- Jay Z utilized to sell crack to Make Money and used a rubber Ring as the cash clip.
- His nephew Colleek D. Luckie expired in 2005, forcing the Chrystler 300 who Jay Z had gifted him as a graduation present.
- Requires Beyonce to a Pizza date each Sunday.
- Of the few individuals who spoke to Biggie about the Telephone Before he expired, Jay Z was among these.
- His testing degree was that of a twelfth grade when he had been Only in sixth grade; near some child prodigy.
- His dad died the night that he had the opening service of his club.
- Jay Z has more number one records than Elvis.
- Jay Z is a co-owner from the basketball group Brooklyn Nets.
- Beyonce and Jay Z are all assumed to be coming up with a Composing record and it’s stated that it’s completed already but there’s no News about its launch.