Kevin Pietersen Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some lesser known facts about Kevin Pietersen
|Nickname||KP, Kev, The Ego, FIGJAM, Kelves and Kapes|
|Real Name||Kevin Peter Pietersen|
|Profession||Former England Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 36 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Weight||in Kilograms- 88 kg
in Pounds- 194 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 193 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 4”
|International Debut||Test- 21 July 2005 vs Australia in London
ODI- 28 November 2004 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
T20- 13 June 2005 vs Australia in Southampton
|Jersey Number||#24(England )
#24(IPL, County Cricket)
|Records (main ones)||• In his debut first-class match for Nottinghamshire, he scored his debut hundred and scored 1275 runs with an excellent average of 57.95 in that season.
• In his ODI debut against Zimbabwe, he scored his first ODI half century.
• 8th English batsman to score consecutive 50s in debut Test match.
• 1st England player to win a Player of the Tournament award in an ICC event after England won the 2010 ICC T20 World Cup.
• Fastest to 4000 Test runs.
|Favourite Shot||Switch-hit Shot|
|Likes to play against||Australia
|Career Turning Point||Domestic century at Chester-le-Street in 2001 (109 off 139 balls).
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Domestic/State Team||England, Deccan Chargers, Delhi Daredevils, Dolphins, Hampshire, ICC World XI, KwaZulu-Natal, Natal, Nottinghamshire, Quetta Gladiators, Rising Pune Supergiants, Royal Challengers Bangalore, St Lucia Zouks, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Surrey|
|Age (as in 2017)||37 Years|
|Date of Birth||27 June 1980|
|Birth Place||Pietermaritzburg, South Africa|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Pietermaritzburg, South Africa|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|College||Maritzburg College, Pietermaritzburg|
|Family||Father- Jannie Pietersen
Mother- Penny Pietersen
Brothers- Tony Pietersen, Greg Pietersen and Bryan Pietersen
|Controversies||• After he got out by Yuvraj Singh during the England tour of India in 2008, he called Yuvraj a pie-chucker. In response to which Yuvraj told him that he has already dismissed him 5 times.
• When South Africa beat England 2-0 in 2012 Test series in England, he was dropped from final Test after it was found that he texted AB de Villiers and Dale Steyn degrading his captain Andrew Strauss and Andy Flower.
• He became the England captain in 2008, but after his rift with the coach Peter Moores, he resigned from his captaincy.
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Hansie Cronje
Bowler: Curtly Ambrose and Courtney Walsh
|Favourite Restaurant||Zuma in London|
|Favourite Actor||Kiefer Sutherland|
|Favourite Food||Barbeque and Japanese food|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Jessica Taylor (Singer and Model)|
|Wife||Jessica Taylor (Singer and Model)|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
- Does Kevin Pietersen smoke?: No
- Does Kevin Pietersen drink liquor?: Yes
- Pietersen is a South African by starting point yet moved to England in 2000 to demonstrate his dissent against racial quantity framework in South Africa and at first played there for Cancock CC in Birmingham.
- He had a fantasy Test make a big appearance in Ashes arrangement against Australia in 2005, where his forceful batting execution helped England recover the Ashes after 1986.
- He utilizes his well known Switch-hit shot from his tutoring days when he used to play hockey.
- He laments having such huge numbers of English tattoos which he had when he at first came to England.
- He has a tendency to get anxious while sitting tight for his batting and use to go for “nature’s call” like clockwork in those apprehensive circumstances.
- After his excessively numerous side screen issues amid the 2013 Ashes, he had a warmed contention with Mitchell Johnson.
- In light of his extraordinary execution in 2005 and sixth speediest to achieve 1000 ODI runs, he won the Emerging player of the year Award and ODI player of the year Award.
- In 2004, he played in the 2003-04 Duleep Trophy in India for England An or England Lions.
- His main tune is We Weren’t Born to Follow by Bon Jovi.
- He is just behind Sir Don Bradman in total keeps running in his initial 25 Tests.
- He cherishes having tattoos and one of his tattoo on his rib territory demonstrates a guide of the world, with red stars showing where he has scored hundreds. Kevin Pietersen tattoos