Lalu Prasad Yadav Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some lesser known facts about Lalu Prasad Yadav
|Real Name||Lalu Prasad Yadav|
|Party||Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD, 1977)|
|Biggest Rival||Narendra Modi (Prime Minister of India)|
|Political Journey||1977: Elected to the 6th Lok Sabha at the age of 29
1980-1989: Member of the Bihar Legislative Assembly.
1989: Leader of Opposition in Bihar Legislative Assembly, Convener of Public Undertakings Committee, Chairman of the Pustakalaya Committee and elected in the 9th Lok Sabha
1990-1995: Member of the Bihar Legislative Council.
1990-1997: Chief Minister of Bihar.
1995-1998: Member of the Bihar Legislative Assembly.
1996: Exposed for his fodder scam.
1997: Formed Rashtriya Janata Dal.
1998: Re-elected to 12th Lok Sabha.
1998-1999: Committee of Home Affairs, General Purpose, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
2004: Re-elected to the 14th Lok Sabha and appointed as the Railways Minister.
2009: Re-elected to the 15th Lok Sabha.
2013: Sentenced 5 years in jail for his involvement in fodder scam and was disqualified from Lok Sabha.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 37 Inches
- Waist: 33 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Age (as in 2017)||69 Years|
|Date of Birth||11 June 1948|
|Birth Place||Phulwaria, Gopalganj, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Phulwaria, Gopalganj, Bihar, India|
|Family||Father- Kundan Rai
Mother- Marachhiya Devi
|Educational Qualifications||B.A. and LL.B.|
|College||B. N. College, Patna University, Patna, Bihar|
|Hobbies||Cooking, folk music, rural dance and reading books of famous people|
|Debut||Elected in the 6th Lok Sabha (1977)|
|Controversies||• He has been convicted by the special CBI court and later arrested in the "Fodder Scam" of 1996, which involved an amount of 9.50 billion (INR).
• In 2004, he accused BJP's leader L.K.Advani in conspiring the death of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, and even called him an "international absconder."
• Criticized for using Osama bin Laden’s look-alike during his campaigning to get Muslim votes in the 2005 Bihar elections.
• In 1998, a case was filed against him and his wife for their disproportionate assets against income.
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Food||Litti-chokka and sattu|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Rabri Devi (Politician)|
|Children||Daughter- Misha Bharti, Rohini Acharya, Chanda, Ragini, Dhannu, Hema and Lakshmi
Son- Tej Pratap and Tejasvi
|Net Worth||3 Crore (INR)|
- Does Lalu Prasad Yadav smoke?: No
- Does Lalu Prasad Yadav drink liquor?: No
- Lalu doesn’t know his genuine date of birth and uses the dates given in his instructive records i.e. June 11, 1948.
- His first occupation was of an assistant in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna.
- He turned into the central priest of Bihar in 1990.
- In 1977, he framed another gathering called “Rashtriya Janata Dal” after separationg from the Janata Dal.
- In 1996, his Fodder Scam was uncovered in which a measure of 9.50 billion (INR) was included. After which, he surrendered from Chief Minister’s post and with some different authorities were indicted for the situation.
- In 1970, when he was matured 22, he went into governmental issues by turning into the General Secretary of Patna University Students Union.
- His eldest little girl, Misa was named after Maintenance of Internal Security Act, after he and numerous other individuals were tossed into prisons amid Emergency.
- In 1977, he won a Lok Sabha situate and wound up plainly one of the most youthful part parliament, at 29 years old.
- Bollywood executive Mahesh Bhatt once said that he should be the leader of India.
- In 2004, he showed up in a film called “Padmashree Laloo Prasad Yadav.”
- His child Tejasvi Yadav is a medium-pace bowler and had played for Jharkhand in local cricket.
- His child, Tejasvi likewise turned out to be part Delhi Daredevils squad in Indian Premier League 5 of every 2012.
- One he held court under a tree and furthermore held a bureau meeting on the lines of a town chaupal, on a bond stage under open.
- After Bhagalpur revolts in 1989, he got the trust of Muslims who were before a vote bank for Congress.
- Amid the arouses of 2005 Bihar races, he was joined by a man who resembled Osama Bin Laden, and did hostile to U.S addresses to get Muslim votes.