Mohanlal Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohanlal
|Nickname||Lalettan, Laalu, Universal Star, The Complete Actor|
|Real Name||Mohanlal Viswanathan Nair|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 36 Inches
Biceps: 13 Inches
|Weight||in Kilograms- 82 kg
in Pounds- 181 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7¾”
|Age (as in 2016)||56 Years|
|Date of Birth||21 May 1960|
|Birth Place||Elanthoor, Pathanamthitta, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Family|| Father- Viswanathan Nair (Advocate)
Mother- Santhakumari Nair
Brother- Pyare Lal (Elder, Died)
Sister- Not Known
|Hometown||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|College||Mahatma Gandhi College, Thiruvananthapuram, India|
|School||Glps Mudavanmugal School, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Model School, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
|Hobbies||Collecting antiques & artifacts|
|Debut||Film Debut: Manjil Virinja Pookkal (Malayalam, 1980), Company (Bollywood, 2002), Chandramukhi (Tamil, 2005)
Production Debut: Bharatham (Malayalam, 1991)
Singing Debut: Sindooramegham Shringaarakaavyam ... (Malayalam, 1985)
|Favorite Actor||Kamal Haasan|
|Favorite Film||Unnaipol Oruvan (Tamil, 2009)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage||28 April 1988|
|Children|| Daughter- Vismaya
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Salary||2 to 3 Crore/film (INR)|
- Can Mohanlal smoke? : Not known
- Can Mohanlal beverage alcohol? : Not known
- When Mohanlal was in sixth grade at Model School, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, he won his first Best Actor Award for a point play Computer Boy by VeloorKrishnankutty where he commissioned a ninety-year-old individual.
- He’s a wrestler and also a martial arts specialist.
- He had been the Kerala state wrestling champion from 1977 to 1978.
- During his school days, he found a firm named Bharath Cine Group along with his pals and began shooting his first movie named Thiranottam, but because of censorship problem, the movie had been released after 25 decades.
- Back in 1980, he also got the direct antagonist part of Narendran in The Malayalam movie ManjilVirinjaPookkal, that was his initial published movie.
- He contributed his initial wages of Rs. 2,000 into the nearby St. Antony’s orphanage; the wages was awarded by Malika C Devi, the Retired Corporation Council Secretary because of his first published Malayalam movie ManjilVirinjaPookkal (1980).
- In 1987, he worked in radio play JeevanullaPrathimakal, That was broadcasted on Akashvani.
- He’s the only south Indian actor who obtained the Mother Teressa Charity Award in 2000.
- In 2001, he was honored with the Padma Shri Award for his Contributions towards Indian theatre.
- In 2003, he won the IMA Award from Indian Medical Association.
- He had been honored with the name of Lieutenant Colonel in That the Territorial Army of India (2009); Doctor of Letters (2010) in SreeSankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kerala; along with also a Blackbelt in Taekwondo (2012).
- He’s the son-in-law of overdue popular manufacturer- K. Balaji.
- He’s the highest paid performer of Malayalam movie industry.
- He’s his own official website site, and also an android program as well.mohanlal-offical-blog-site
- He’s the proprietor of Pranavam Arts (Film Production Business) and Pranamam (Film Distribution Agency).
- Aside from being an actor, He’s also a Fantastic manufacturer; He made several movies like Vanaprastham (1999), Harikrishnans (1998), Kanmadam (1998), Kala Pani (1996), etc..
- He’s also worked in a few short movies like Reflections (2005), ” Wilson Periera (2010), PunchirikkuParasparam (2015), and LodalLodaLodalu (2016).
- His brother PyareLal expired during a military exercise.
- He’s the manager of A significant Kozhikode-based fish export company named Uni Royal Marian Exports.
- He’s got an ‘coveted’ set of paintings.
- He possesses many restaurants like Mohanlal’sTastebuds in Dubai, Travancore Court at Kochi, along with The Harbour Market at Bangalore.
- He’s the goodwill ambassador of all AIDS awareness campaign From Kerala State AIDS Control Society, Kerala Athletics, also Kerala Handloom textiles.
- He even won the title of Most Popular Keralite according to the Survey conducted by CNN-IBN’s The Golden South Poll (2006) with 69.98% votes and Deccan Chronicle (2011) with 29% votes.
- He rated #1 at the favorite choice section since the Very Best Actor of the Decade (2002-2008), a poll conducted by HindiFilmNews.com.
- In 2008, he underwent 18 months of escape artist coaching Beneath the Magician GopinathMuthukad. He intended to carry out a stunt Burning Illusion at Thiruvananthapuram but afterwards it was cancelled on allegations that it was a risky action. Magician Samraj protested against the action and afterwards it got shelved.
- Back in 2009, he had been honored with the name- People of the Year From the Limca Book of World Records.
- He even won the title of Most Influential Indian 2013 out of Kerala by an Internet survey conducted by Outlook India.
- He’s the creator of Maxlab Cinemas and Entertainments, A Indian movie distribution business in Kochi, also Vismayas Max, Kerala’s first DTS studio at Kinfra Film and Video Park, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- He had been the captain of this Kerala Strikers staff in the CCL (Celebrity Cricket League), that has been held in 2012 , 2013 and 2014.
- He worked in over 320 Malayalam movies.
- He also worked in certain Tamil and Hindi-language movies Such as Chandramukhi (Tamil, 2005), Business (Hindi, 2002), Aag (Hindi, 2007), etc..
- He’s also a singer and has sung a Lot of songs for example SindoorameghamShringaarakaavyam … (OnnaanaamKunnilOradikkunnil, 1985), NeeyarinjoMeleManathu … (KanduKandarinju, 1985), etc..
- He owns a home in BurjKhalifa.
- He also possesses a stock broking firm Named Hedge Equities.
- He’s a huge fan of cricket.
- He’s a really religious & spiritual individual. He was used to Traveling throughout the world and see many religious places for improved focus and concentration.
- He wrote the screenplay of the Malayalam movie Swapnamalika (2011), which was led by K.A Devarajan.
- He’s an independent director of Clenergen India Private Limited.
He intends to establish few colleges to enter the Cash-rich schooling department