Narendra Modi Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts about Narendra Modi
|Real Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Biggest Rival||Rahul Gandhi, Nitish Kumar|
|Political Journey||• In 1988, BJP elected him Organizing Secretary of Party's Gujarat Unit.
• In November 1995, he was elected National Secretary of BJP.
• In May 1998, he became the General Secretary of BJP.
• On 3 October 2001, he became the Chief Minister of Gujarat for the 1st time and retained the post till 2014.
• He was appointed to BJP Parliamentary Board on 31 March 2013.
• On 26 May 2014, he was appointed the 14th Prime Minister of India.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Blood Group||A (+ve)|
|Date of Birth||17 September 1950|
|Age (as in 2017)||67 Years|
|Birth Place||Vadnagar, Bombay State (presently Gujarat), India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Caste||OBC (Modh Ghanchi), for more information about his caste, click here|
|Hometown||Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Family||Father- Late Damodardas Mulchand Modi
Narendra Modi with his mother Heeraben
Brother- Soma (75 Years) - Retired officer of health department, Prahlad (62) - runs a shop in Ahmedabad, Pankaj (57) - clerk in the information department headquarters, Gandhinagar
Sister- Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi, Amrut
|Address||7 Race Course Road, New Delhi|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Reading|
|Educational Qualifications||BA in Political Science (a distance-education course from Delhi University)
MA in Political Science from Gujarat University
|School||Higher Secondary School, Vadnagar, Gujarat|
|College||Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India
University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
|Controversies|| The biggest controversy in his career is the 2002 Gujarat Riots in which he has been criticized to mastermind it.
• Teesta Setalvad held him responsible for the murder of her husband in the Gulbarg Society in 2002.
• He was also held responsible for the fake encounter of Ishrat Jahan.
• He has also been criticized regarding his marital status.
• He was denied Visa by USA for his role in the Gujarat Riots.
• He was criticized for tapping the phone-calls of a girl (a student of architecture) in the Snoopgate scandal.
• In 2015, he was criticized for wearing a suit worth 10 Lakh with a monogram of his name- Narendra Mod
|Debut||In 1985, when he joined Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).|
|Favourite Leader||Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Swami Vivekananda|
|Favourite Politician||Syama Prasad Mukherjee, Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi|
|Salary||2 Lakh INR|
|Net Worth (approx.)||1.5 Crore INR (as in 2014)|
- Does Narendra Modi Smoke?: No
- Does Narendra Modi Drink Alcohol?: No
- He was destined to a group of oil-squeezing group which is considered as the Other Backward Class.
- In his adolescence, Modi needed to join the Indian Army and endeavored to get himself selected in a Sainik School however because of monetary imperatives, he couldn’t get affirmation in Sainik School.
- At 17 years old, he went out and traversed India. Narendra Modi as an explorer
- Youthful Narendra Modi regularly loaned his hands to his dad’s tea-slow down at the Vadnagar Railway Station.
- When he joined RSS, he was appointed to wipe the floor at the RSS Headquarter in Ahmedabad.
- He was locked in to Jashodaben at an exceptionally youthful age.
- He doesn’t impart his official living arrangement to any of his relatives.
- He embraced a 3 month course in the United States on Image Management and Public Realtions.
- He is an extraordinary adherent of Swami Vivekananda. Narendra Modi as devotee of Vivekananda
- After Barack Obama, Narendra Modi is the second most took after pioneer on the planet on twitter (more than 12 million supporters). Narendra Modi twitter account
- He wears wrinkle less clothing types.
- Amid his residency as the Chief Minister of Gujarat, it turned into world’s second best State in 2010.
- He never took even a solitary day occasion amid his 13 year residency as the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Narendra Modi is considered as the most techno-adroit pioneer of India as he is extremely dynamic on different online networking stages including twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and so on.
- He has a solid connection with Barack Obama. Narendra Modi with Barack Obama and Michelle Obama
- On 26 May 2014, he turned into the first historically speaking Prime Minister of India to be conceived in the free India.
- On 8 November 2016, in the most amazed move in the managerial history of India, he reported to demonetize the 500 and 1000 money takes note of (the two greatest monetary forms in India).
- He generally puts his mark in Hindi, regardless of whether it is an easygoing event or an official record. Narendra Modi signature
- On 28 September 2014, he got a full-house gathering at the Madison Square Garden in New York.