Nithya Menen Height, Weight, Age, husband, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nithya Menen
|Real Name||Nithya Menen|
|Profession||Actress, Playback Singer|
|Famous Role||Tara in O Kadhal Kanmani (2015)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Age (as in 2016)||28 Years|
|Date of Birth||8 April 1988|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Education Qualifications||Graduation in Journalism, Course in Cinematography|
|College||Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal, Karnataka
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune, Maharashtra
|Debut||Film Debut: The Monkey Who Knew Too Much (Indian English language film, 1998), Seven O' Clock (Kannada, 2005), Akasha Gopuram (Malayalam, 2008), Ala Modalaindi (Telugu, 2011), Nootrenbadhu (Tamil, 2011)
TV Debut: Choti Maa...Ek Anokha Bandhan (Hindi, 2001)
Singing Debut: Payasa (Kannada, 2010), Edo Anukunte (Telugu, 2011), Ammammo Ammo (Malayalam, 2011), Hi my name is malini (Tamil, 2013)
|Favorite Colors||Black, Blue|
|Favorite Film Director||Mani Ratnam|
|Favorite Films||Hollywood: Titanic (1997), The Matrix (1999), Spider-Man (2002)|
|Favorite Destinations||Kerala, London, Goa|
|Favorite Music Director||A. R. Rahman|
|Favorite Singer||Shreya Ghoshal|
|Favorite Cuisine||South Indian|
|Favorite Writer||John Grisham|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
- Can NithyaMenen smoke? : Not known
- Can NithyaMenen beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Nithya belongs to some Malayali household.
- In Age 10, she made her first screen appearance as A young child artist in the Indian English language movie, The Monkey Who Knew Too Far (1998).
- In 2005, she made the lead character of Anu in Kannada Cinematographer SantoshRaiPataje’s picture, Seven O’ Clock.
- She’s worked in Various languages like Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, and Tamil.
- Aside from being a celebrity, She’s also a singer and has Sung a lot of songs in various languages like Payasa (Kannada, 2010), Edo Anukunte (Telugu, 2011), Ammammo Ammo (Malayalam, 2011), Oh PriyaPriya (Telugu, 2012), Payasam (Malayalam, 2012), etc..
- She’s won a few awards in the Best Actress category, Like Nandi Award (2011) to get AlaModalaindi, Filmfare Award (2014) for GundeJaariGallanthayyinde, Filmfare Critics Award (2016) for MalliMalliIdhi Rani Roju, and SIIMA Award (2016) for instance KadhalKanmani.