P. V. Sindhu Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About P. V. Sindhu
|Real Name||Pusarla Venkata Sindhu|
|Profession||Indian Badminton player|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 65 Kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 179 cm
in meters- 1.79 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 10 1⁄2"
|Career Turning Point||Winning a Gold at the 2011 Douglas Commonwealth Youth Games singles event|
|Achievements (main ones)||• Sindhu won a Bronze medal at the 2009 Sub-Junior Asian Badminton Championships held in Colombo.
• The star player bagged Silver in the women's singles at Iran Fajr International Badminton Challenge in 2010.
• On 7 July 2012, she won the Asia Youth Under-19 Championship.
• Sindhu's performance at Malaysian open 2013 made her win the maiden Grand Prix Gold title.
• Bagged Bronze medals at consecutive World Championship in 2013 & 2014.
• Won a Gold medal at the 2016 Guwahati South Asian Games (Women's Team).
• Secured a Silver medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
|Highest Ranking||9 (March 2014)|
|International Debut||2009 Sub-Junior Asian Badminton Championships in Colombo|
|Age (as in 2017)||22 Years|
|Date of Birth||5 July 1995|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Family||Father- P. V. Ramana
Mother- P. Vijaya
Sister- Not Known
P.V.Sindhu with family
|Educational Qualifications||Pursuing MBA|
|College||St. Ann's College for Women, Mehdipatnam|
|Favourite Food||Biryani, Chinese & Italian Cuisines|
|Favourite Actor||Mahesh Babu & Prabhas (Tollywood), Hrithik Roshan (Bollywood)|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
- Can P. V. Sindhu smoke: No
- Can P. V. Sindhu Beverage alcohol: Not Known
- Sindhu Heard the Fundamentals of sports in the Indian Railway Institute at Secunderabad under the Advice of Mehboob Ali.
- Afterwards she joined Pullela Gopichand’s badminton academy and is now coached by him. Especially, Gopichand is Indian Badminton group’s main coach.
- Sindhu is a really hard working athlete. She’s been after a strict training program where in she begins practicing Badminton each dawn at 4.15 A.M sharp.
- She had been appointed the 2014 NDTV Indian of the year.
- Sindhu’s Automobiles are former Volleyball players.
- From the year 2000, her daddy P. V. Ramana was granted together with the Arjuna Award for his contribution towards domestic Volleyball.
- Her Very Best performance came in 2012 Li Ning China Pros Super Series contest when she conquered the 2012 London Olympics gold medalist Li Xuerui of China.
- On 30 March 2015, she obtained India’s 4th highest civilian honor Padma Shri.