Parineeti Chopra Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography, Family & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parineeti Chopra
|Real Name||Parineeti Chopra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||22 October 1988|
|Age (as in 2016)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Address||Sea-facing flat in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Family||Father- Pawan Chopra (Businessman)
Mother- Reena Chopra
Brother- Shivang Chopra and Saraj Chopra
|Educational Qualifications||Honours Degree in Business, Finance and Economics|
|School||Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala|
|College||Manchester Business School, Manchester, England|
|Debut||Film: Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011)
Ladies vs Ricky Bahl
Singing: "Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin" from the film Meri Pyaari Bindu (2017)
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, meditation, reading, swimming and workout|
|Controversies||• In early 2016, Rishi Kapoor made fun of Parineeti after she was given an award for losing weight, by saying that "I couldn’t believe it when they recently gave an award to Parineeti for losing weight. Can someone please give me an award for gaining weight?"
• She faced body-shaming for her weight before she did films and also when she put on weight during her early days in Bollywood. After she lost a huge amount of weight, it was termed as her answer to the shamers. But a recent video, also featuring Alia Bhatt, where Parineeti was advising her friend to ‘eat less, become thin’ while wishing her on his birthday. People on twitter termed her as ‘fake’, ‘obnoxious’, and ‘obsessed with body image’.
|Favourite Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favourite Food||Rajma-Chawal, Kadhi Chicken, Pizza and Margarita|
|Favourite Musicians||Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, A.R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Beyoncé|
|Favourite Restaurant||Ping Pong, Mangi Ferra, Indigo in Mumbai|
|Favourite Film||Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi|
|Favourite Destination||Goa, London|
|Favourite Perfume||Narciso Rodriguez, 212 VIP and Acqua Di Gio|
|Favourite Songs||Just a Dream by Nelly, Hey Baby Pitbull and T-Pain, Loca by Shakira, Who's that|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Maneesh Sharma (Director, rumour)|
|Car Collection||Audi A6, Jaguar XJL|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$5 million
|Salary (approx.)||4 crore/film (INR)
- Can Parineeti Chopra smoke? No
- Can Parineeti Chopra beverage alcohol? Not known
- Parineeti used to be very studious and until her 12th Standard was constantly rated among the top 3 students in her course.
- She secured the initial place across India at SSC exams And has been conferred the award by Pratibha Patil (the president of India at the time).
- She always wanted to become an investment banker, also in the Age of 17, she moved to Manchester for additional studies, in which she acquired a triple honours degree (in business, finance, and economics).
- She worked to the famous football club Manchester United As among the group leaders to the catering throughout the games.
- Because of the economic downturn in 2009, she wasn’t competent to Find work in London, and she returned to India and combined Yash Raj Films as a public relations adviser.
- She never wanted to become a celebrity and aspired to become an investment banker.
- She was able to weigh about 86 kg, but after enrolling a 3-film deal with Yash Raj Films, she dropped around 25 kg. Parineeti Chopra then and today
- She’s a cousin of the former miss world and celebrity Priyanka Chopra and actresses Meera Chopra and Barbie Handa.
- Priyanka Chopra together with her cousin sister Parineeti Chopra Meera Chopra Barbie Handa
- She’s hooked on tea.
- She hates cooking.
- She always conveys face-wash, cologne, lip balm and mobile Phone charger.
- She enjoys lip glosses and lip balms.
- She does not like to wear expensive clothes, she favors Wearing good clothes and she does not care if they’re not or branded.
- If not an actress, she’d have been a banker.
- Not Many Men and Women understand that She’s also a trained singer; She’s done B.A. (Hons.) in Music.
- She’s phobic about plane-landing.
- She’s a gadget fanatic.
- She’s sung her first Bollywood tune “Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin” from the movie ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ (2017).