Priyanka Gandhi Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priyanka Gandhi
|Real Name||Priyanka Gandhi|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Date of Birth||12 January 1972|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Family||ather- Rajiv Gandhi (Former Prime Minister of India)
Mother- Sonia Gandhi (President of the Indian National Congress)
Brother- Rahul Gandhi (Indian member of Parliament)
|Educational Qualifications||Pursued her graduation in Psychology|
|College||Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi|
|School||Modern School, New Delhi, India
Convent of Jesus and Mary, Delhi, India
|Hobbies||Photography, Reading, Workouts, Meditation|
|Favourite Food||Tunde Kebabs, Salads|
|Favourite Politician||Sonia Gandhi|
|Favourite Book||Discovery of India by Jawaharlal Nehru|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Robert Vadra, Businessman (married 1997)|
|Children||Son- Raihan Vadra
Daughter- Miraya Vadra
|Net Worth (as in 2016)||$2 billion|
- Does Priyanka Gandhi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Priyanka Gandhi drink liquor?: Not Known
- She has a place with a capable political-family and every last bit of her dad, grandma and awesome granddad, viz. Rajiv Gandhi, Indira Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru once happened to be the Prime Ministers of India.
- She conveyed her first political discourse when she was 16 or 17.
- Her part in the field of governmental issues has dependably been equivocal as she never partook in the dynamic legislative issues while she frequently battles for her sibling and mom in their individual supporters i.e. Amethi and Raebareli.
- In 1999, in a meeting to BBC, she said – “I am clear in my psyche. Governmental issues isn’t a solid draw, the general population are. What’s more, I can get things done for them without being in governmental issues”.
- In spite of the fact that, she asserts that she will never join legislative issues, individuals in the Amethi and Raebareli voting public of Uttar Pradesh dependably commotion for her bid and amid the decisions, suppositions about her joining the governmental issues, remain a hot potato.
- She is an eager picture taker and has the side interest as a heritage from her dad, Rajiv Gandhi.
- Priyanka Gandhi is a professional of Vipassana (educated by S. N. Goenka) and is a devotee of Buddhist Philosophy.