Saif Ali Khan Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography, Family, Facts & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saif Ali Khan
|Nickname||Saifu, Chote Nawab, Nawab
|Real Name||Sajid Ali Khan
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Age (as in 2017)||47 Years|
|Date of Birth||16 August 1970|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Father- Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother- Sharmila Tagore (Actress)
Sister- Soha Ali Khan (Actress) Saba Ali Khan (Fashion Designer)
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|School||Lawrence School, Sanawar
Lockers Park School, Hertfordshire, UK
|College||Winchester College, UK|
|Debut||Film Debut: Parampara (1993)|
|Hobbies||Reading graphic novels, playing guitar, travelling|
|Address||Fortune Heights in Bandra West, Mumbai|
|Controversies||• In 1994, he allegedly beat Kanan Divecha (assistant editor of film magazine Star and Style), after the magazine published an article about Saif's EX-wife Amrita Singh's alleged affair with a film actor. After much delay by the Mumbai police, the High Court ordered Saif and Amrita to settle the matter out of court, and apologize, which they did in 1999.
• In 1995, Ashok Row Kavi (gay rights activist) said that Saif beat him inside his house in Santacruz, Mumbai. He also said that Saif not only assaulted his mother too. Actually, a magazine called Bombay Dost had reviewed Saif and Akshay Kumar starring film Main Khiladi Tu Anadi as a gay film, apart from that they also mocked Saif's mother Sharmila Tagore, which made him angry.
• In 1998, he along with co-stars Salman Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam Kothari were charged with poaching two blackbucks in Kankani, Rajasthan during the filming of Hum Saath Saath Hain, after which the lower court charged them under the Wildlife Act and the Indian Penal Code. Later, Saif filed a revision petition before a sessions court, which soon discharged him of Section 51 (causing harm to wildlife) of Wildlife Act, Section 147 (punishment for rioting) and 149 (unlawful assembly of persons) of the Indian Penal Code. The Rajasthan state government then filed a revision petition before the Rajasthan high court which again added Section 149 against Khan. The Jodhpur court summoned him along with all the accused for the commencement of the trial with the revised charges in February 2013.
• In 2008, during the filming of Love Aaj Kal, he allegedly beat a photographer, Pawan Sharma at Patiala railway station.
• In 2012, he assaulted an Indian businessman from South Africa at the Taj Hotel in Colaba, Mumbai.
• After the hotel brawl, Saif's Padma Shri, which he received in 2010, was called into question by RTI activist S C Agrawal, who filed a complaint with the Union Home Ministry, saying that Saif should not be allowed to retain the award- conferred by President Pratibha Patil on him for his contribution as an artist because a Mumbai court has charged him with assaulting an Indian businessman from South Africa at the Taj Hotel, Mumbai in 2012.
• In 2013, when he was asked to leave the VIP lounge at the Chowdhary Charan Singh airport in Lucknow as he was not entitled to it. Saif allegedly refused to follow the instructions, after which an argument resulted in a brawl which was stopped by the intervention of senior officials of the airport.
|Favourite Actor||Robert De Niro|
|Favourite Food||Kebabs, Mutton Biryani, Bhindi (ladyfinger)|
|Favourite Film||Hollywood: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly|
|Favourite TV Shows||American: Entourage, Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, 24, The X Files, Who's The Boss|
|Favourite Song||Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin|
|Favourite Actress||Sharmila Tagore|
|Favourite Sport||Polo and Cricket|
|Favourite Colour||Purple, Brown|
|Favourite Perfume||Chanel Sport and Issey Miyake|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Yves Saint Laurent|
|Favourite Restaurant||Zodiac Grill at the Taj Hotel in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination||London and Los Angeles|
|Favourite Author||Leon Uris|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Amrita Singh (Actress)
Rosa Catalano (Italian model)
Kareena Kapoor (Actress)
|Wife||Amrita Singh (Actress, m.1991-div.2004)
Kareena Kapoor (Actress, m.2012-present)
|Marriage Date||October 1991 (with Ex-wife Amrita Singh)
16 October 2012 (with Kareena Kapoor)
|Children||Son- Ibrahim Ali Khan, Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor son Taimur
Daughter- Sara Ali Khan
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson|
|Car Collection||Audi R8 Spyder, BMW 7 series, Lexus 470, Ford Mustang, Range Rover, Land Cruiser|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
|Salary||25 crore/film (INR)|
- Can Saif Ali Khan smoke? : (Formerly he was able to smoke but Now he’s stopped smoking)
- Can Saif Ali Khan beverage alcohol? : Yes
- Saif is of Muslim, Afghan ancestry gets the Nawabs of Pataudi ancestry from his dad’s side and of Bengali Tagore ancestry out of his mother’s side.
- His dad Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was a former priest Of the Indian cricket team along with also the titular Nawab of Pataudi from 1952 to 1971. Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi
- His paternal grandfather, Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi, Played cricket for England and following 1947 for India as a captain. Saif Ali Khan paternal grandfather Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi
- Saif is the 10th Nawab of Pataudi State at Haryana. Saif Ali Khan 10th Nawab of Pataudi together with his spouse Kareena Kapoor
- His ancestral home, the Pataudi Palace or even Ibrahim Kothi, Only 25 kilometers from Gurgaon, is currently operated from the Neemrana Hotels collection and is counted one of the finest India palace hotels.Bollywood movies, such as Mangal Pandey, Veer Zara, Rang De Basanti, Eat Prey and Love, are taken here. The Pataudi Palace
- His Ex-wife, Amrita Singh, with whom he wed in the Age of 21 has been 6 years old to him.
- He originally rejected the movie Dil Chahta Hai (2001), however Afterwards he concurred that he paid him dividend because he won plenty of awards for his position as Sameer at the movie, and was a profession turning.
- In 2005, he won the National Film Award for Best Actor For the movie Hum Tum (2004).
- About 18 February 2007, he had been hospitalized in the Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai because of some mild heart attack when rehearsing for his operation in the Stardust Awards, to be held that evening. Following hospitalization, he stopped his 21-year long smoking habit.
- He had been covertly in a live-in relationship with Kareena Kapoor. In October 2007, for the very first time, they left their relationship official.
- He enjoys playing guitar and sometimes performs live concerts.