Sonu Nigam Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonu Nigam
|Nickname||Elvis Presley of India|
|Real Name||Sonu Nigam|
|Profession||Singer, Music Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Age (as in 2017)||44 Years|
|Date of Birth||30 July 1973
|Birth Place||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Family||Father- Agam Kumar Nigam (Singer)
Mother- Shobha Nigam
Sisters- Meenal and Neekita (Younger)
|School||J.D. Tyler School, Delhi|
|College||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Debut||Singing: Bewafa Sanam (1990, Bollywood)
Album: Rafi Ki Yaadein Vol 10-20 (1993)
Music Direction: Sooper Se Ooper (2013)
Film: Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani (2002)
|Favourite Food||Paneer makhanwala, paneer kofta, gulab jamun, butter chicken and tandoori chicken|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Marlyn Monroe|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Musicians||Mohammed Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar, Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston, George Michael, Michael Bolton, Cliff Richards, Mariah Carey|
|Favourite Book||Don't Sweat the Small Things by Richard Carlson|
|Favourite Destination||Greece, Egypt, New Zealand|
|Favourite Song||"Duniya Rang Rangeeli Wah Wah" by K.L. Saigal|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Amar Prem, Kunwara Baap, Half Ticket, Sholay
Hollywood: The Sixth Sense
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Salary||7 Lakh/song (INR)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
- Can Sonu Nigam smoke? : No
- Can Sonu Nigam beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Sonu gave his first stage performance at the tender age Of 3 to the popular tune “Kya Hua Tera Vaada.”
- He was originally trained by classical singer Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan.
- In Age 10, Sonu made his Bollywood debut within an Celebrity by playing the part of youthful Shatrughan Sinha from the movie ‘Taqdeer’ (1983). Sonu Nigam as kid actor in Taqdeer
- Back in 1991, he changed into Mumbai from Faridabad, also throughout His first days, he used to sing cover versions into Mohammed Rafi’s songs.
- Sonu’s first super-hit tune was “Accha Sila Diya” from The movie ‘Bewafa Sanam’ (1995).
- Because of His similar singing style into Mohammed Rafi, he had been Previously called as “Rafi clone.”
- His records of the 90s — “Kismat”, and “Deewana” were enormous hits.
- If not a singer, then He’d have become a scientist or a astronaut.
- His debut movie as a lead performer was ‘Love in Nepal’ (2004).
- He firmly believes in fitness and is educated in ‘Taekwondo.’
- He’s fear of cockroaches.
- He loves doing mimicry of fellow champions and Bollywood Celebrities, which is frequently seen in a variety of events.
- He’s sung songs in a Variety of languages such as Hindi, English, Oriya, Tamil, Assamese, Punjabi, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu and Nepali.
- He’d Hindi voice-overs to get Hollywood animated movies “Aladdin” and “Rio.”
- He hosted singing fact shows such as ‘Sa Re Ga Ma’ (1995-1999), ” ‘Kisme Kitna Hai Dum’ in 2002, and ‘Life Ki Dhun’ Radioshow at 2006.
- He’s been given the National Award for the song “Kal Ho Naa Ho” in the movie ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’ (2003).
- When he travelled to get the National Award for the tune “Kal Ho Naa Ho”, he had a hairstyle similar to that of all
- Late A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (the then President of India). Sonu Nigam and A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- He also co-judged ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs International’ With Suresh Wadkar at 2007.
- In 2016, Sonu Nigam disguised as a beggar on the roads Of Juhu and played an act, known as ‘The Roadside Ustaad.’