Steve Smith Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & more
Some Lesser Known Facts About Steve Smith
|Nickname||Schmidt, Smudge, Smithy, God|
|Real Name||Steven Peter Devereux Smith|
|Profession||Australian International Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 33 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Eye Colour||Light Blue|
|Jersey Number||#49 (Australia)
|International Debut||Test- 13 July 2010 vs Pakistan at Lord's
ODI- 19 February 2010 vs West Indies at Melbourne
T20- 5 February 2010 vs Pakistan at Melbourne
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Records (main ones)||• 2nd highest wicket taker of ICC WorldCup T20 2010.
• First Australian skipper to open the captaincy with three consecutive centuries, and the second batsman against West Indies to score a century in every match of a Test series.
• During the 2014–15 Border-Gavaskar Trophy Test Series, Smith set a record for the most runs (769) scored by an individual in a series against India.
|Domestic/State Team||Antigua Hawksbills, New South Wales, Pune Warriors, Rajasthan Royals, Rising Pune Supergiants, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sutherland, Sydney Sixers, Worcestershire|
|Career Turning Point||His performance in the 2009–10 domestic season where he had a first-class batting average of 50+, and a bowling average of 45+, which was later improved with the help of Shane Warne, who also praised him. In the final match of the season he took 7 for 64 in the 2nd innings against South Australia.|
|Likes to play against||India, England|
|Favourite Shot||Flick shot|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Date of Birth||2 June 1989|
|Birth Place||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Educational Qualification||High school dropout|
|School||lfords Point Primary School
Menai High School, Sutherland Shire
|Hobbies||Photography, scuba diving, watching tennis, rugby & baseball|
|Family||Father- Peter Smith
Steve Smith father
Mother- Gillian Smith
Steve Smith with his mother
Sister- Kristie Smith (Elder)
|Controversy||Steve took a magnificent catch of Pakistani batsmen Fawad Alam in slips which was a little controversial as Smith ran to the ball before batsmen played the shot, later it was declared a fair catch.|
|Favourite TV Shows||American: Las Vegas, CSI, Two and a Half Men, One Tree Hill|
|Favourite Film||Hollywood: Home Alone 2: Lost in New York|
|Favourite Musicians||Florence + The Machine, Little Birdy, Vampire Weekend, La Roux, The Killers|
|Favourite Athletes||Batsman: Ricky Ponting
Bowler: Shane Warne
Tennis: Roger Federer
|Favourite Restaurant||Clovelly Hotel in Sydney|
|Favourite Food||Chicken Schnitzel, Acai|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Net Worth||$10 Million (AUD)
|Salary (as in 2017)||Retainer Fee: $1.12 million (AUD)
Per Test: $14,000 (AUD)
Per ODI: $7,000 (AUD)
Per T20: $5,000 (AUD)
- Does Steve Smith smoke?: Not Known
- Does Steve Smith drink liquor?: Yes
- Steve was destined to an Australian father and an English mother.
- He began playing cricket as a turn bowler however later on, he turned into an all-rounder as his batting enhanced radically. Steve Smith rocking the bowling alley
- He was the main wicket-taker at the 2008 KFC Big Bash competition.
- He was prepared by none other than the leg turn ace Shane Warne however Smith couldn’t set up his name as a leg spinner rather he turned into a productive batsman.
- In the 2014-15 Test arrangement versus India, he scored a very long time in every one of the 4 first innings of the home Tests against India.
- In a similar arrangement, he turned into the 45th Test commander for Australia.
- He won the lofty Allan Border Medal in 2015. Steve Smith Allan Border Medal
- He was likewise the ICC Player of the Year and ICC Test Player of the Year in 2015.
- He is a fanatic of steed hustling and claims an offer in 4 racehorses.
- He has a pet canine, Charlie.