Sudhir Chaudhary Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sudhir Chaudhary
|Real Name||Sudhir Chaudhary|
|Profession||Journalist, News Anchor, Editor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||18 June|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in Journalism, Bachelor of Arts|
|College||Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi,
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Salary||25 Lakh INR per Month|
- Does Sudhir Chaudhary smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sudhir Chaudhary drink liquor?: Yes
- Sudhir Chaudhary is the senior supervisor and business head of Zee News where he has Daily News and Analysis (DNA). Over the time of two decades, he has worked at a few Hindi and Marathi news channels.
- Sudhir joined Zee News in 1993 when it was simply begun and secured a few unmistakable stories including the Kargil War and the 2001 Indian Parliament assault. He was a piece of the media that secured the gathering at Islamabad between Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Pervez Musharraf after the fear based oppressor assault.
- He cleared out Zee News in 2003. He was instrumental in the dispatch of Sahara Samay, the Hindi news channel of the Sahara gathering. For brief timeframe, he additionally joined India TV. He again proceeded onward and joined Live India and filled in as the Editor-in-boss for the channel. He returned in Zee News again in 2012. He has the well known prime time news appear, Daily News and Analysis (DNA) on Zee News.
- In 2012, Congress MP Naveen Jindal blamed Sudhir Chaudhary and Sameer Ahluwalia for attempting to blackmail Rs 100 crore worth of commercials from his organization as an end-result of dropping stories connecting the Jindal bunch with Coalgate.
- Sudhir got Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism in the “Hindi communicate” classification for 2013. He won the honor for his meeting with the companion of the Delhi December 16 pack assault casualty.