Teddy Rooney Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Teddy Rooney
|Real Name||Theodore Michael Rooney|
|Profession||Singer and Bassist|
|Age (as in 2016)||66 Years|
|Date of Birth||12 April 1950|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Date of Death||2 July 2016 (aged 66), Southern California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Family||Father- Mickey Rooney
Mother- Martha Vickers
Brother- Tim Rooney, Mickey Rooney Jr., Jimmy Rooney, Micheal Rooney (All step-brothers)
Sister- Jonelle Rooney, Kerry Rooney, Kimmy Sue Rooney, Kelly Ann Rooney, Marta Teresa Rojas and Maria Christina Rojas (All step-sisters)
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: Andy Hardy Comes Home (1958)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Shannon and Dominique
- Can Teddy Rooney smoke? : No
- Can Teddy Rooney beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Teddy was the son of renowned American actor Mickey Rooney Who depicted his dad’s famous character Andy Hardy from the movie Andy Hardy Comes Home (1958).
- His parents were wed from 1949 to 1951, and he had been Their only kid, believed he had 8 siblings (dad’s side) and two (mum’s side), as his dad was married 8 days, whereas his mom married thrice.
- He served the US military in the Vietnam War.
- He abandoned acting at the early 1960s to pursue his livelihood as A musician, also was a part of his along with his brother’s band, The Rooney Brothers.
- From 1966 to 1970, he played as a singer and bassist For the group The Yellow Payges.