Vidya Balan Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vidya Balan
|Real Name||Vidya P. Balan
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Age (as in 2017)||39 Years|
|Date of Birth||1 January 1978|
|Birth Place||Poothamkurussy, Puthur, Palakkad, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Chembur, Mumbai , Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Masters degree in Sociology|
|Address||A sea facing flat in Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai|
|School||St. Anthony Girls' High School, Mumbai
|College||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
|Debut||Film: Bhalo Theko (2003, Bengali film)
Parineeta (2005, Bollywood film)
TV: Hum Paanch (1995)
|Family||Father- P. R. Balan (Worked as Executive Vice-President of Digicable)
Mother- Saraswathy Balan (Homemaker)
Sister- Priya Balan (Works for an advertising company)
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino|
|Favourite Actresses||Shabana Azmi, Madhuri Dixit, Kate Winslet, Julie Delphy, Julia Roberts|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Gol Maal (1979)
Hollywood: Before Sunrise, Before Sunset
|Favourite Food||Thai cuisine|
|Favourite Directors||Gulzar, Hrishikesh Mukherjee|
|Favourite Musicians||Zakir Hussain, Michael Jackson, Enrique Iglesias, Indian Ocean, Midival Punditz|
|Favourite Destination||New York and New Zealand|
|Favourite Perfume||Issey Miyake, Elizabeth Arden|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Siddharth Roy Kapur (Businessman and Producer)|
|Marriage Date||14 December 2012
|Husband/Spouse||Siddharth Roy Kapur, Businessman and Producer (2012-present)|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes E-Class|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$25 million
|Salary (approx.)||15 crore/film (INR)
- Can Vidya Balan smoke? : No
- Can Vidya Balan beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Vidya began her acting career with Ekta Kapoor’s Popular comedy series Hum Paanch (1995) as Radhika Mathur aired on Zee TV. Vidya Balan in Hum Paanch and today
- She’s a tendency towards cleanliness and she even Includes a list of suffering kind obsessive compulsive illness about everything about her being sterile.
- She almost had completed 5 films That Have not yet been Released prior to performing her very first picture in Bengali, after that she made her first Hindi film, Parineeta.
- She was quite popular with her commercials in house Holds, even before acting in films.
- She’s very good with game making and her game making Abilities have made most of her friends find their other half.
- She’s a diehard fan of Paulo Coelho and have read each Book he’s ever written.
- She has something for giggling. She’s seen giggling in Many tv shows.
- She’s very great in Bengali, and that’s her husband’s Native language plus she appears to confer together with her husband and his family from Bengali itself.
- She can talk English, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi fluently.
- Priyamani (south Indian actress, did thing song in Chennai Express), is Vidya Balan’s second cousin sister.
- Actor Aditya Roy Kapur and Kunaal Roy Kapur are her brother-in-laws.
- Siddharth, Kunaal & Aditya Roy Kapur
- She did a function among the four five women of this Famous television series, ‘Hum Paanch’, prior to entering Bollywood.