Zarine Khan Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs & More
Some lesser known facts about
|Real Name||Zarine Khan|
|Nickname||Little Dimple Girl|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 Kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Date of Birth||14 May 1987|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family|| Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
|College||Rizvi College of Science, Mumbai|
|Debut Film||Veer (2010)|
|Favourite Food||Chocolate and junk food|
|Favourite Perfume||Purplelight by Salvador Dali|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukherjee and Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Destination||Thailand and Madives|
|Favourite Film||Jab We Met, Titanic and Avatar|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- Can Zarine Khan smoke? : No
- Can Zarine Khan beverage alcohol? : No
- Zarine Khan was detected by Salman Khan on her trip on The set of movie “Yuvraaj”.
- For her debut movie “Veer”, she obtained the Zee Cine Award for the Best Female Debut.
- For her Princess Yashodhara’s character in “Veer”, she attained Approximately 8 kgs of weight.
- She originally wanted to become a physician, but due to bad Financial conditions she was not able to examine further.
- She’s the brand ambassador of “Sweet Dreams Lounge” Clothes and “Samalkha Group of Institutions.”
- She was a smart student and utilized to score in the 90s.
- She also did a Punjabi movie known as “Jatt James Bond” at 2014.